Learn how to best showcase your Indigenous businesses products, services, skills and talent.
About this workshop:
Come along to this 1-hour Tender Writing workshop and learn how to best showcase your businesses products, services, skills and talents. Getting you tender right is important so come along, get expert advice and give your business the best chance of success.
This workshop aims to build capabilities by upskilling Indigenous businesses in how to:
• Source tenders that match your skillset and capacity;
• Produce well written tenders that clearly articulate your experience and capabilities;
• Understand how the tender assessment process works and what assessors look for in a ‘winning’ tender; and
• How to ensure your businesses receives productive feedback and what to do with it.
• Q & A Session with expert advice
Preparation & Post Workshop Supports:
• This workshop is done completely online
• The Yarpa Team will provide a link to the online webinar platform upon registrations and 24 hours before the class commences
• The workshop requires a computer and strong internet connection
• Post workshop support is offered by a Yarpa Business Coach
*This workshop is strictly for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people or businesses only.
CLICK HERE to register for this event.