Learn how to create the perfect elevator pitch for your Indigenous Business.
About this Workshop:
An elevator pitch is a brief, persuasive speech that you can use to spark interest in what your business does. You can use a pitch to create interest in a project, idea or product. If you are wanting to develop your skills and craft an elevator pitch that captivates your listener to take action, this workshop is for you.
• Are you clear on the problem you are solving?
• How well do you know your customer?
• Learn a framework to structure any type of presentation
• Building your elevator pitch to get your point across quickly and powerfully
• Connect your business model to a presentation formula
Preparation & Post Workshop Supports:
• This workshop is done completely online
• The Yarpa Team will provide a link to the online webinar platform upon registrations and 24 hours before the class commences
• The workshop requires a computer and strong internet connection
• Post workshop support is offered by a Yarpa Business Coach
*This workshop is strictly for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people or businesses only.
CLICK HERE to register for this event.